Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Bear's Legoland Race

Barrett walked up the stairs to the race track at Legoland over and over, and over and over, and over and over! The first time he did it I was distracted for a split second and he just disappeared when I had turned around. After a brief freak out I saw the following and it helped explain why he disappeared. 

Going up the stairs. 

Stopped to cheese for me. Notice his "car".

Where'd he go?! 

Ah, there he is. 


Then he would climb down the stairs and watch as I pushed the car down down the incline. 

The boys had an awesome time. 
More pictures to come later!





No comments:

Post a Comment