Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Baby, it's not time to get up."

Those were the first words I heard out of Grami's mouth Tuesday morning. You see, Grami kidnapped me on Monday and took me to Kansas. (with Mommy and Daddy's permission, of course, and strict instructions to be back home by Thursday afternoon) How was I to know it was only 4:00 in the morning? I went back to bed like a good little boy after Papa left for work.

My good buddy Bryson, came over every night to play. He's such a good big cousin.

Bryson helped me put on my socks and my...

boots.


We had to promise Grami to be careful and stay away from the water.

It was raining outside so Bryson and I decided to ride inside the big building. Nobody knows how we know the difference between our scooters, but we do.

Today I went to visit my Great Grandma Moore. She has a cookie jar that crows like a rooster when she opens it. I think that is just plain funny.

Oh well, the cookies still taste oh so good. In fact, so good, I had two!

After my nap Mommy and Daddy called me to say how much they miss me. I was so happy to talk to them...

"Wuv you"

"What!!? There's no time to play? We've got work to do?"

"Oh Bryson, I better not get too close to Grami's tomatoes. She won't be happy."

"Yes Grami. I'm being careful where I drive. Bryson is helping me."


"Boy, I never knew farming was such a dirty job. I'll bet you anything Grami is gonna think I need a bath."
"Sure enough. when Grami saw me she brought up the bath thing."
"I even think a bath sounds good right about now."


"Aaahhh. That bath did the trick. I was out like a light. I wonder what time Grami will get me up? She said Bryson is coming over early in the morning and we've got more work to do..."

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh!!!! Good job, Grami! Great first blog post ever. It looks like he's having a blast. I miss my baby though, so you me sure and bring him home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I enjoyed it! I have no doubt you miss your baby. He is such a joy and blessing. We are so glad you have shared him with us. We will see you tomorrow. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one picture of them standing in the yard looking at Mom is priceless. All I see when I look at that picture is Amy and Julie. Sorry about the boots, Bryson has come to the age of wanting to dress himself, hence the boots and shorts, not my choice, but I am guessing you already knew that. :)
    I love that they play so well together. Oh what the future holds for us little sister, just think of the possibilities!!!

    ReplyDelete