Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Osage County Fair Fun Part 2 (of 2)

Boy howdy! Time is flying by these days. I am still pretty overwhelmed at school and I'm doing my darnedest not to let it leak into my home life. However, the past couple of weeks I haven't had much for other options. Please forgive me for needing a break from the computer in the evenings. I am getting a better handle on things at school, so I'm hoping that translates into more energy for staying up late to post on here.

Way back when....like mid September, I blogged about attending the Overbrook Osage County Fair here. And, now just for you my lovely friends and family I shall conclude the Osage County Fair Fun postings with part 2.

No long stories this time. Just pictures and a few captions.

Mm-mm! Funnel cake.


His fingers are totally in Casey's ear canals.


Eeww!


Aww....sweet loves.


That woman has a real, live monkey on her shoulder!


Gabe and Great Aunt Suzanne checking out the high school band.


Two of my favorite church home people are on this float.


Phyllis and the Reverend Bill Tudor.
Wonderful couple that has lived serving the Lord.


Can you see them kissing in the corner of the photo?
Precious!

Parade candy.


Aunt Suzanne helping him out a little.



My cousin's son, Rhys.


Awww...Aunt Amy loves her Gabe.


These two. They were born to be brothers.


Seriously, if I didn't know better, I would assume they were brothers.
Oh, then there's the height issue too.

Family friend Neil Smith on the left, and my Uncle Tom on the right.


And, that's all folks!


Tomorrow, I'll have some fun family snapshots for you. They were taken the same day as this parade, but I wanted to showcase them in a separate post. So, tomorrow 8 am sharp, you can be looking for that post.

No comments:

Post a Comment