Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Monday, November 7, 2011

Are you ready for some football?

Football season. It's nearly come and gone already. Back in August (or was it September?) First Baptist Church put on a free supper for all the employees of Bartlesville Schools. They also give away tons of door prizes. Casey and I were lucky enough to both win something that night. He won a free pizza and tickets to the dollar theater here in town (where are those tickets....?) and I won a free month's membership to Colaw Fitness. For the record, this is the second time I've won a membership to Colaw Fitness. I think the universe is trying to tell me something.... Haha!

Anyway, before the game we meandered down to where the band was warming. Gabe watched a little and ran around like a maniac a lot. Which is good, because we sit in the nosebleed section to watch the game and there's no room for running around like a maniac.

Home of the Bruins








Our friend Dalene took Gabe up the Eagle's Nest.
He loved it.

Waiting on the team to come through the big bear.



Football's a pretty big deal around these parts.


Oh, and if you're thinking that's an awfully nice looking field for a high school....it is. It's about $700,000 worth of turf you're looking at.

Look for a big announcement in the next post. An announcement which most of my family and friends are already aware of. I'm just going to make it "blog official" in the next post.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention how it was ridiculously hot that day. Still fun, though. :)

    ReplyDelete