Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Brian and Bri's Wedding Reception

Oops. So, you know that saying, "Tomorrow never comes." Well, in the blogging world I seem to prove the thought true.... a lot. It's a long ways past "tomorrow" since my last post. But, better late than never right?

It's been nearly three moths since the reception so the details of the evening are sketchy in my brain. So, I'll just let the pictures do the story telling.

Ladies...hide your jewels.




Gone, gone, and gone.


Uncle Dan, Gabe, and Uncle Charlie


Dancin' with a pretty little lady.


Dancin' with his momma.


Family dance!


Wanna guess what they're pointing at?


A beautiful rainbow!


Congratulations to Brian and Bri! The wedding was beautiful and I hope for many years of love and happiness for you both!

Back to a recent story with the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment