Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas is Near!

I've finally gotten some energy back now that I've officially moved into the second trimester. This week we tackled decorating for Christmas and I even let Gabe do some fun Christmas painting.

Our tree needs a topper.
That's a Sooner Santa hat he requested to wear for the photo.

Our "family" snowmen ornaments.


Gabe won't leave them alone!


Putting up another ornament.


Painted craft foam.
Thumbprint "bulbs".
Glittered garland.

I'm still cleaning the glitter off things.

Gabe has loved having the tree up and wants to play with all the ornaments. He was super excited to decorate the tree which was perfect, because I wasn't feeling too swell by the time of night we started working on it. I'm seriously considering keeping the nativity scene put away this year. He is just way too curious about the ornaments. I don't think my heart could handle seeing him break one of my nativity pieces that were handmade by my Great Aunt Ruby. I just don't know if I'm ready to risk it. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment