Hey there, pard'ner....
Howdy Mama!
Dad showing him the ropes.
Gabe successfully killing the motor.
Well, something was funny.
Getting the white flag for Casey to mark
the tree he already ran down with the mower.
Waiting patiently while Daddy mows.
Giving the mowed yard a good follow up.
Unnnggghhh....uphill mowing is tough work.
So glad I have a little boy that loves outdoor chores. Every time Casey gets the mower out he reminds me that when he's older he'll get to mow the lawn. Oh, if I could only be so lucky for him to be thinking that when he actually is old enough to tend to the lawn duties!
I hate to burst your bubble, but from my experiences, the excitement of chores ends the moment it is no longer pretend. To get mine to do dishes, I tell them they own their own restaurant and pretend to be an employee that they can boss around on some other chore----this worked for awhile, but even MC is beginning to catch on these days.
ReplyDeleteFabulous pictures!