Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Pool Fun

Memorial Day was a gorgeous sunshine-y day and after....

I have no idea how I was going to finish that sentence. I started it nearly a week ago. I know this post was started for the purpose of sharing pool time photos on Memorial Day, so I'll just get straight to the photos. The jumping shots are my favorite. And, the one where Gabe is pouring the bucket of water over his head is a huge advancement in water play for him. The kid is not a fan of water on his face, but big cousin Bryson was doing it, so he couldn't be left to look like a pansy.

Enjoy!













Whatcha doin'...?

Boys...gotta love 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment