Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Friday, August 3, 2012

The time has come.

Remember this post?

Reading Does a Growing Mind Good

The time has come. And just like my parents before me I hassled Gabe from 10:00 when he went to bed until nearly midnight when he finally fell asleep about putting the books away and going to sleep. Secretly I loved that he opened his door and turned on the hall light so he could see the books. And secretly I loved that he pretended to read them to his baby brother who was also not sleeping in his crib a few feet away. And the assortment of books is cracking me up. Baby Goofy, a couple of Christmas stories, his toddler Bible, some tiny books on shapes, transportation, and numbers, and a small toy football...? Never cease being amazed with what goes on in his mind.

One minute he was telling me his brother wasn't happy and the next I walked into find this.

No comments:

Post a Comment