Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Surprise Visit to Rhema

Tonight we made our monthly Sam's Club trip to Tulsa. I love grocery shopping once a month. Makes life so easy. I spend an evening at the end of each month planning the meals for each day, write out a list, and then we shop Aldi and Sam's. Sometimes it's necessary to shop Walmart as well because not all things are created equal at Aldi, but it's usually only a handful of items.

Anyhooooo.....we went to Tulsa this evening and decided on Texas Roadhouse for supper. While there Ophelia White, a gal from our church stopped to chat with us. She asked if we had been to Rhema Bible Institute to see the Christmas lights yet. We had not. It was nearly 8:00 on a week night, but I knew it would not be likely we would be back to Tulsa until next month. I have lived in Bville for ten years now and this has been on my to do list each year. Figured it was now or never. :-)

Best decision I've made all week! LOL I know, it's only Tuesday. But really, it was an awesome display of lights. I took several crappy photos with my iPhone and I'm going to share them with you all! Gabe loved everything about the lights, Barrett slept through the entire thing. It was after all, way past his bedtime.

If you live in the area I highly recommend a visit!

























1 comment: