Sunday morning Nikki flipped pancakes for the crew over the fire. Something about crispy pancakes on a fire makes them even more delicious than usual. I packed and organized our camping things in the storage compartments of the pop up. After breakfast I set the camera up for some group shots and then we all prayed together for the sale of our Southview home. Later that same day we had an open house. A few couples came through, but still no offers.
Man, are we so blessed by these friends.
Jon, Nana, Isaiah Rigsby on the left (Noah stayed with Nini)
Andy and Nikki Tasker in the back
Casey, Barrett, Me and Gabe on the right
This one was knocked out before we even left the park.
Here they are after their fill at Grandma and Grandpa Danel's house.
That's our bedding in the back and mattress and frame on the pop up camper.
After seven long months we decided to move our bed back.
Sleeping on my own mattress is pretty glorious.
Our family had an absolutely great weekend. I hope we'll make this an annual tradition camping with these friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment