Our second night there Isaiah decided to bunk with the boys. I don't remember what time we got up, but I do remember thanks to Ellie it was a short night of sleep. Barrett got up very early and I got out of bed to this on Sunday.
Barrett trying to stay warm with Daddy.
There's my happy Ellie all snuggled up in her blanket.
Breakfast on the fire.
Not as tasty as it sounds.
Fire was too hot.
Casey built his own small fire in this grill.
We had bacon and fried eggs on bagels.
Barrett playing with the hot dog stick.
The Rigsbys hanging out around the fire.
Group photo 2014!
Kids left to right: Barrett, Isaiah, Gabe
Adults left to right: Jon, Renana Rigsby, Andy, Nikki Tasker, Julie, Casey, and Ellie Smith
Missing Noah and Gabby.
Gabby was sleeping and Noah was with his grandma.
Smith Family in front of our humble weekend abode.
Washing out the camp fire smell before bed.
Ellie wasn't too enthused, obviously.
We have such a blast every year camping with these friends. I look forward to the kids aging and the process of camping to simplify when they can start pitching in. And, next year the Taskers will have a baby to bring along while Nana and I are chasing toddling one year olds.
No comments:
Post a Comment