The first thing we did when we arrived was exchange school pictures.
The shirts Gabe and Jacob are wearing were not planned!
Abby, Gabe, and Jacob at Olive Garden.
Pam and her Smith grandbabies.
Stephen, Gabe, Abby, Jacob, Barrett
Ellie and Judah, babies being held
The boys' room where all the big kids slept each night.
All five big kids going crazy on the couch.
Having breakfast together Saturday morning.
Gabe sure loves his big cousin, Abby!
Barrett scaling the wall in Jacob and Stephen's room.
Their room is so cool and Will built the beds and climbing wall himself.
Mashed potato pizza.
It's so gross sounding.
But so delicious!
Lunch at Fetta's near the riverfront on Saturday.
Barrett checking out the cedar mulch barge.
It smelled so good.
Swings down at the riverfront.
Bev and I sat here with the babies while the kids went to the huge playground.
I didn't get any pictures of the kids at the playground, so I stole some from the Internet to show it to you.

Here's an aerial shot of the playground.
I've never seen one so fancy.
Puts the Owasso park to shame.

Bev said those trees cost something like half a million dollars each.
Family pic at the Ohio River.
Across the blue bridge you enter back into Indiana.
Barrett is quite stubborn and refused to look at the camera or show his face.
Uncle Casey feeding Judah while mommy and daddy went to run errands.
Miss Ellie, so sweet.
A favorite activity for the boys.
Driving the jeep around.
Stephen thought they were bumper cars.
His smile is so bright, I just love it.
Jacob and Abby playing a little soccer with Gabe's new ball.
Papa gave him $5 to spend before we left and this is what he chose to buy.
Barrett bought the same ball.
Hanging on the couch Sunday morning watching a Spy Kids movie.
I was slow to get mine dressed for Easter.
You can see the other three Smith kids here are ready to go.
And, I'll end this post there and put all the fun Easter photos in another post.
No comments:
Post a Comment