I've been planning and dreaming things up for about four months and everything came together so nicely! I was very glad to have planned in advance for the party. I am going on week three of a pretty debilitating back strain and getting around isn't so easy. I have never made things for a party without cursing my crafty attempts at least once. For this party, making the things I made went smoothly, the first time!
We are so glad to have Ellie in our lives, and I count it a gift to be able to celebrate her in a big way today.
The invites...with our address blurred out.
The outfit I dreamed up in my head and then enlisted my mom's help to make happen. She sewed up the skirt for me and put together the matching headband and sandals with rosettes. So stinkin' cute. I created the onesie by cutting heat transfer vinyl with my silhouette and then ironing on to a plain white onesie. It turned out exactly how I saw it in my head. And, take note of the One! in the invite and the One! on the onesie...it's all about the details. :)
She's a little wobbly on her own.
But seriously, isn't she the cutest?!
Delicious and no fuss spread (for me anyway...lol)
Fresh fruit, Pam's macaroni salad, potato salad, and BBQ bristket sandwiches.
Seriously. So cute.
Shively kids and my boys getting their grub on.
Easy on the decor...balloons and monthly photos with text.
I did make the high chair skirt and banner too.
She chowed on watermelon, macaroni noodles, and potato salad.
She was quite demanding about it too.
Her smash cake.
I love singing to one year olds.
They just don't even know what to think.
Huh? What? You singing to me?
She loved the cake.
She shared with friends too.
The only gift I got a photo of.
Courtesy of Aunt Suzanne.
She loves pushing this thing around already.
No comments:
Post a Comment