Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Monday, June 29, 2015

Racing in Marquette

So, on a whim we decided this weekend to drive two and a half hours west to little bitty Marquette, Kansas to watch my brother Daniel race his atv. It was HOT, but we sure had fun watching him win it all! I snapped some photos of the races and now that I've gone through and touched them all up I've decided I really want a bigger lens for my new nikon. The awesome variety of lenses on the previous model don't fit the one I currently have. Something to add to the Christmas wish list. :)

And now on to the photos I did manage.

Ellie was a good little trooper for as hot as it was and having had no nap.


Asking mom to be his official videographer.



Taking off in the qualifying heat.

There he is wheels up.

Red flag because somebody tried to squeeze in on a corner 
and Daniel's tire connected and spun the old man out.

So, they lined up and restarted.









That would be Daniel wheels up in the middle, and out front.
Good start to the main.


















Checkered flag for the win!
Champion rider for the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment