I must say, I did thoroughly enjoy the simplicity of today. Both boys loved having mom attend their parties (even if I did show up to Gabe's 45 minutes late because I misread the note that came home).
In between parties the twins joined us for the afternoon because their poor sitter is still feeling under the weather.
Barrett checking out his bag of treats.
Ms. Theresa just in front of him.
Enjoying a sweet treat.
He asked me to take this photo.
He's into goofy faces these days.
Quinn says I'll play!
Let me see your camera...
Maddox checking out the electrical outlets.
Not looking at the camera.
Isn't she so sweet!
Then there's this goofy mess.
If Barrett can do it, so can she.
I said think of something that makes you smile.
He tickled himself. No, literally.
The obligatory "Hulk Smash" face.
Madd-man giving me a little smile.
Ellie showing me she can play nice too.
Gabe getting suckers for Barrett and Ellie.
None for the twins though. :(
Second Grade Valentine Box.
Quinn found a friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment