He's always admired Casey mowing the lawn. It surprises me because often things that are loud scare him. The lawn mower doesn't seem to bother him a bit though. At Grami's house there was a small toy mower that he quickly latched on to there. It wasn't long before we were bringing it home for him to enjoy at our house. He asks about going out to use it nearly on a daily basis. Last week when I mowed the lawn he moved along behind me "mowing" the lawn too.
Recently, while I was helping my parents with the fireworks stand, Gabe took to the mess of weeds outside the building.
Which one of these is not like the other?
Whoa. Gettin' serious.
Won't be long before he's earning his keep around here.
He even knows to pull the rope.
Go for it Buddy.
Wow, work-a-holic!
He's so in his element.
The half grin says so.
It's hot, hot, hot here and I plan on getting up to mow around 6:30 so I can at least mow in the shade. Do you think the neighbors will still speak to me?
Have a happy hot day tomorrow!
what a cutie! our son is 10, and hubby is just starting to learn how to use the little mower to mow small sections of the lawn. He loves it. He loves to be just like dad.
ReplyDelete