Papa and Uncle Jerad swam and played with the boys and Gabe had a great time. It's probably the bravest time he's spent in water since his birth. My baby's growing up..... **sniff-sniff
Durn shadow.
Gabe's preferred method of displaying three.
Swim, swim, swim!
Uncle Jerad took the boys for a spin.
Gabe had so much fun swimming I'm excited to see what he'll do at the pool this summer. Not being a water lover myself I count on his daddy to help him out in that arena. I'd also love to get him in proper swim lessons sometime. Maybe I could do that this summer. Then again, I will have a newborn on my hands too....maybe not.
There was one more surprise waiting for Gabe at home on his birthday. Want to know what it was? You'll have to come back later to see. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment