I thought maybe since his buddies Isaiah and Bradley were going he'd be more apt to riding all the rides. He wasn't. But, we had a good time regardless.
Isaiah's mommy has taken care of Gabe the last two and a half years while I worked. Bradley has attended her daycare the same amount of time and is the nephew of my friend Nikki.
Bradley, Gabe, Isaiah.
One out of three looking and attempting a smile.
Typical.
Hey, look here and smile!
Mmm....no.
Ha! Got one anyway!
Gabe running from the planes.
He wasn't about to get on one.
Still running.
Centrifical force at work.
He never really did get that plane off the ground.
Bradley had it figured out in no time though.
I do not know why...but Gabe loves these barrels.
They are second only to the train.
Uncle Andy (Nikki's husband), Bradley, Isaiah, and his daddy Jon.
Take note of their excited little faces.
That centrifical force is somethin' fierce.
And, now we have a problem....
Only the big guys are smiling.
And, they think it's real funny.
Isaiah and Gabe, hands at ten and two.
And, Bradley's all "Hey....water! Must touch."
Crooked smile, anyone?
Sweet dimples.
Havin' a blast.
Uhhh....this car requires imagination.
And, Isaiah's got it.
Vroom!
Skuuuuurrrrttt! Burnin' rubber on the corners.
The boys had a fabulous time even if it was 120 degrees outside. These boys are great buddies and I'm glad Gabe has such good kids to play with!
No comments:
Post a Comment