Fun craft today. Cut trees with my Silhouette (sorta like a Cricut), glued them to cardstock and let the kids paint "leaves" with q-tips. Paired The Tale of Three Trees with the activity.
Every time I read that book I get goosebumps. God often has grander plans for us than we can imagine. And, they often look different, yet similar, to the desires of our own hearts. Clinging to that truth in my life right now. God is mighty and has our best interests in mind! I once read somewhere that if we knew all God knows we would want our lives to play out exactly the way He wants. But since we can't know what God knows (nor do I want to!) I shall wait for His quiet voice to direct my steps.
"I know, O Lord, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps." (Jeremiah 10:23 NIV84)

No comments:
Post a Comment