They are definitely your typical city boys. As soon as we stepped out of the van I heard both of them gagging and Bryson asking what that awful smell was. I told them, "Boys, that's the smell of money." Both were giggling like crazy at the site of the cows peeing and pooping. The bull was out working the crowd of lady cows and they got to witness that too, but fortunately for me...the boys didn't ask any questions!
After they had their fill of watching the dairy cows we moseyed over to visit the new calves. Then, just before we left they helped Papa fill some non-dairy creamer jugs (ironic, right?) full of fresh cow's milk.
Take a second look here, it's the ONLY picture I got of Barrett during our visit.
This kid was loving it.
Bull there on the left.
Tooting lady on the right.
Boys giggling just outside the frame of this photo.
This Bull seriously acted like he was going to charge Bryson.
I don't think he appreciated the intrusion of his territory.
Brand new kitties in one of the calf stalls.
I want to take this one home.
And name it Heart.
Something about Bryson's belt really caught the attention of this calf.
"What's up there, Papa?"
Putting cash in the box for the milk.
Freshest milk they've had since infancy.
Sorry, couldn't resist. The boys both thought the fresh cow's milk was tasty. I was not so impressed with the taste, but it was a fun morning trip to the farm.
No comments:
Post a Comment