Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Is Winter Over Yet?

It's no secret. Winter is my least favorite season of all. Now that I am the charge over several small children I'm even less of a fan of Winter.

And, I'm not alone.


Gabe says Winter is his favorite season. He loves snow. He's been wanting a good snow for months, since Fall even. He really wants to build a snow man. We had a little snow last week, but not enough to build a snow man. It was enough for me to decide I wanted a picture of the kids in it. I scored that snow suit Ellie's wearing on clearance. She had to wear it before she outgrew it. Why does a child sized 3-6 months even need a snow suit? It's not like they spend more than 12 seconds in the snow to begin with. Notice I didn't even get gloves or shoes on her. Though, I did try to fit her with an enormous pair of boots.


Barrett. He loves the snow too.

But, Ellie...not poor Ellie. She and I are going to stay inside where it's warm and dry until the sun and 50+ degree weather decides to return.

No comments:

Post a Comment