Although, I must say the other two hours he was awake he was quite a pleasant traveler, even if the darn sippy cup I gave him wasn't sealed properly and he completely soaked himself with the milk. It wasn't until the last twenty-five minutes that he started to put up a fight thinking he had ridden long enough in the carseat, thank you very much.
We made this trip to visit a very special engine in Baldwin City, Kansas. A big blue engine named Thomas, of which Gabe had no concept of. He did how ever know what a train was and could tell you the sound a train makes. His cousin, Bryson, on the other hand knew just who Thomas was and he was very excited to see him.
At the train depot there were several tents set up with different Thomas and Friends activities. But, before we could get to those....we had to see Thomas.
Welcome!
Bryson and Gabe
Both much more enthused than they appear.
Oh, Thomas...how I love thee.
Gabe and I in front of Thomas.
Papa and his boys.
And, now thanks to this incredibly slow Internet connection...I shall conclude Part 1 of Day Out With Thomas.
More tomorrow!
The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment