He repeatedly asked for the microphone. He would say to me, "I need the microphone." He never did get a chance to have the microphone, but I imagine he would have made quite a spectacle if he had. He has a piano/mixer thing with a microphone at our house and he loves to play with it.
My nephew Bryson found his first love. He's three (will be four in September) and he latched on to one of the twin flowergirls the entire night. They danced like grown ups with twirls and everything. It was a sight to behold. Each time the little girl left the dance floor Bryson would go chasing after her. Once Gabe tried to steal her. Bryson wouldn't let him though. I'm saving the next post to chronicle this one night love affair.
Casey and I love to dance too so we rocked it on the floor as well. I'm sure it wasn't smooth-looking but it was definitely fun.
And, just for you, I photographed much of the night's action.
They ran and ran and ran.
There's a sneak peek of Bryson's love affair.
Gabe: "Dance with meeeee..."
Bryson: "No."
What great form.
Husband and Wife.
That sassy lady on the right knows how to boogy.
Uhhh...something's wrong with this picture.
Nothin' wrong with this one!
Dance, dance!
Get down, get down, get down tonight!
"Bring it!"
You do the hokey pokey...
...and you turn yourself around....
Bahahahaha!
Aunt Chele with her son (my cousin) Brian.
My brother Charlie
and the future Mrs. Charles Shively (Kaci Cross).
"Dance with me, Grami!"
"But I don't dance, Gabe...."
"Somethin', somethin' like a helicopter."
Ya got me on this one.
It may not appear so to you, but
this is actually Gabe's signature dance move.
Which of course,
he learned from his big cousin Bryson.
Daniel, Jay, and Mom.
This is so typical.
Bahahahahaha! Bahahahahahahaha!
Brian, Jay, Aunt Chele, Mom, Daniel, Charlie.
Cousins. But grew up like brothers.
Brian, Jay, Uncle Jimmy, Dad, Daniel, Charlie.
Aunt Debi with the boys.
Jay Gormley (my cousin Michelle's husband) and the boys.
All the grandchildren of Judy and JC Shively.
(my dad's parents)
Back row: Casee, Michele, Amy, and Me.
Front row: Brian, Jay, Daniel, and Charlie.
The bride and groom's new family.
Brian, Bri (his fiancee), Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Chele, Kate, Jay.
Congratulations Jay and Kate! It was a beautiful day with many family and friends. You have much to celebrate and be thankful for. Enjoy your new life together as a married couple!
In the wrong photo you must be talkn' about Jimmy's hand placement on Kate's backside. Other than that I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. And the pic with me and Mom and Chuckles mom is not going to like and the photo of Mom and Jay I must say that was perfect timing seeing how I slid across the dance floor to get in it. That is it I guess for now. Oh and It is "Take ur shirt off and swing it like a Helicopter". This was Daniel by the way.
ReplyDelete