Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Back to school...back to schoool.

Monday came, and with it the end of my "lazy" summer days.

Back to school it was.

I wasn't the only one not happy about it though.

Mom. The lights. Too bright.


Oh, it's not so bad buddy.


Really Mom.
Enough with the flash.


Seriously.
Can I go back to bed now?


Gabe came around by the time he arrived at daycare though and has had a great week so far. Each morning he's pretty sure I should stay at home and he tells me as much. I tell him I agree and then we get ready for the day and I go to work and he goes to daycare. I'm very much looking forward to the weekend. I've missed my little goofy Gabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment