Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Saturday, July 21, 2012

For the Love of Woolaroc Part 4

This is the final post in my series on Woolaroc. This post has some of my favorite pictures. The sun was bright and the boys were in a great mood so we took some awesome family photos while we were there. Just be aware that your awesome and my awesome are probably defined in different ways. These are not your average perfect family photo shots.

See what I mean?


I see where he gets it now...

Awww..there's my sweet Momma-Son photo I was looking for.



Making Casey do the goofy face thing works charms for a natural grin.

My sweet Barrett...

....flyin' everybody the bird.

In the lookout tower.

Daddy and Barrett waiting down below.

The tower was our last stop.
Then, we headed 12 miles east back to Bartlesville.

No comments:

Post a Comment