Frontier Pool is new to Bartlesville this summer. There was an old run down pool the city demolished and then built this brand new beautiful play place. There was a spot for every age and a ton of water features/toys for the kids to play on and plenty of places to sit. And the best part, in my opinion was the zero entry side of the pool because it meant even the littlest of kids could walk right in and enjoy playing without being in water too deep.
I'll let the photos speak for Gabe.
Just getting in.
Loving the water fountain.
Under the "mushroom shower" as Casey called it.
First trip down the slide.
Hold your breath...
...and let it out with a smile!
I don't even know what to say. I just laugh.
Another "mushroom shower".
Hold your breath...
....and get a big gulp of oxygen!
Why are Casey's eyes closed?
The water is no more than six inches deep.
I think they both enjoyed the slide.
Gabe was beginning to wear him out...
But, like a good dad...he kept going...
....until even Gabe was all tuckered out.
Then, we went home where Gabe was changed into his pjs. He's always a good sleeper, but tonight he fell asleep even faster than usual.
We should make runs to the pool more often.
Especially since, according to the weather man, we're looking at another ten days of triple digit temperatures.
Yuck.
Is spring here yet?
Enjoying those bankers' hours eh? Good picture post! See you tomorrow.
ReplyDeletePictures 3, 4, an, 10 are my favorite! :) You are good at taking pictures.
ReplyDeleteI don't like this hot weather either! I HATE all the heat!
One of my friends is going to have you 2nd semester for Web Page Design an I told her I think she will love your class!
I'm glad you're having fun on our last few days of freedom.