We didn't really know what we were getting into when we went out. It was blustery and cold that night. I thought we would just drive through the ranch seeing a display of lights. So, the boys had their winter jackets on but Mom and I had fairly light coats on and I didn't take my camera. Then, we get there and find out they open the museum for you to view the exhibits and Santa Claus was there. Of course both boys were terrified about him so it's not as if I would have been taking any photos with Santa if I had known to take my camera. Gabe did allow Casey to carry him close enough to get a candy cane, but Bryson was not having it.
**Side note: Bryson has since visited with and sat on Santa's lap. He told Santa he wanted cows, horses, and bark-a-doodle-doos. (And, no I don't know what a bark-a-doodle-doo is.) End side note**
The boys really like the many stuffed animals and Bryson had tons of questions about all the Indian artifacts and other pioneer stuff they had. We went right at closing and had to rush through much of it, but it was a very cool trip all in all. I'll be excited to take Gabe back out in the spring and he can see all the live animals they have too.
When we got back to the house I attempted to get a nice photo of the boys together since I didn't have my camera out at Woolaroc.
This is what I got instead...
Oh, boys....you exhaust me.
In a good way.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment