I tend to call Gabe goofy, funny, silly, and other variations of those words a lot. Because, well, the truth is he is those things a lot of the time. When I went to dress him this morning he climbed out of bed, ran to me, and then gave hugs and kisses (this is not normal...usually I have to drag him out of bed kicking and screaming to get ready for the day...the boy likes his sleep). Then, entirely out of the blue he tells me, "Mama I funny. And, Bull funny. And, you funny." Then he proceeds to laugh this goofy fake hyena type laugh. I imagine long parent teacher conferences in my future. ;-)
Okay, on to the pictures.
It's a ghost!
He's saying, "Watch me!"
I can do this...
And this...
...okay, show's over folks.
Flamingo love.
Tapir, anteater, aardvark?
Anyone?
Whatever he was, apparently it was meal time.
A little close for comfort for Gabe.
Save me Daddy!
This animal is in a better comfort zone.
"Sllluuurrrp!"
"Here! Have more!"
The great American bald eagle.
"Lions, Tigers, and Bears, oh my!
On a completely un-zoo-related note, today is Good Friday. Do you know the power, love, and sacrifice this day holds for believers in Christ? I pray you do. And, I pray you will take the time to reflect on the true sacrifice and know that he was nailed to the cross because you are worthy and you are loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment