BTW----Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!!!! (so what if I'm two and a half weeks late???)
It was awfully windy that day, but really warm, so we didn't complain too much. We arrived early to play at the park and considered having a picnic, but ended up having Buffalo Bob's BBQ while we waited for the parade to begin.
This is the first of two posts about the day. In this post I'll share all the fun photos from our time at the park and in a second post I'll share all the photos from the parade.
Gabe is not a fan of slides, swings, or teeter totters. It's a wonder the boy wants to go to the park at all. We attempted a couple of times to get him down the slide, to no avail, and this time he actually got in the swing and I thought he was going to like it, but....well...the picture will show that was not the case.
His big cousin Bryson meanwhile, loved it all and really fears nothing. We pushed him so high in the swings I was afraid it was going to wrap around the bar. And he just laughed and laughed enjoying himself.
Gabe and Bryson.
Buckled in and ready to go to the PARK!
Don't make me do it Grami! I hate slides!
Let's go again Grami!
Poor baby. No slide. No fun. :-(
Well, maybe the teeter totter will be fun...
Nope. Strike two.
Driving is always fun. As he learned at Woolaroc.
Whoops. Help me! Help me!
Papa pushing Bryson.
No doubt about it...
...Bryson loves to swing.
The swinging looks promising...
Getting just a little unsure...
...now he's sure. Sure he hates it.
And, there's strike three.
Pushing was more of his cup of tea.
Gee, Gabe.
Thanks for making this a special photo to remember.
Thinking about climbing the double bars.
Thinking maybe he can try the teeter totter on his own.
Yeah, that's fun.
Even if he isn't going anywhere.
No, especially because he isn't going anywhere.
At least our time at the park ended on a happy note.
Even if being happy meant that his two feet didn't leave solid ground again.
After the park we headed on back to the parade route to get a good viewing seat and some lunch. More pics tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment