Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Barrett's Day of Birth Part 2

Barrett meets his big brother, Gabe. Installment number two in Barrett's Day of Birth.

I knew. I always knew Gabe would make an awesome big brother. He may be goofy, but he has a big heart. And, so it's only perfect that when he met Barrett for the first time the only thing he could do was giggle like crazy. And, then when he was done giggling like crazy he asked to hold him.

I'm going to share twelve pictures. Seems like a lot, but if I told you I had to cut it down from thirty awesome photos does that make it better? :-)

Also, I realize my facial expressions are beyond awesomely hilarious in several of these shots, but I don't even care. That's how much fun it was introducing Barrett to Gabe.













I asked Gabe about his love for his brother last night and his response was priceless.

Me: Gabe, do you love your brother?
Gabe: Yeah!
Me: Will you love your brother forever?
Gabe: Yeah.... I'll teach him how to spit out toothpaste!!

If that's not true love, I don't know what is.

Part 3 tomorrow. A family of four.

No comments:

Post a Comment