Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Random May Happenings

...in July?? Yep, the heat has finally forced me inside and today I'm feeling productive...so let's crank out another post, shall we?

Today's post is a conglomeration of photos from May. My nice camera is still broken so I take 99.95% of my photos using my iPhone. It's not ideal, but it'll work for now.

I made my first quilt!

I spent about two months sewing it.
The goal was to be done by Barrett's birthday...and I did it!
 
I love it.

The boys dug up worms. Just for fun.


We went fishing on Mother's Day in the forbidden pond.

Caught this little guy...threw him back.

This one learned to climb in May.

And he climbed everything!

Papa took us to the airport for lunch.
Best fried chicken I've had in a looooong time.

Climbing the playset on a gorgeous spring morning.

Three inches from ground, acted like he was nine stories high.

Grami and Gabe washing their bikes.

Barrett snuggling with Bossy.

"Talking" on the phone.
He uses a variety of objects to talk on the phone.
If he can lift it to his ear, it's a phone.

Made a tree tent.

Most fun, laid back spring morning I've had in years.

This one grew some chompers.

Lunch under the tent. The dogs are very well behaved.

Impromptu trip to Gage Park.
This picture sums up their relationship perfectly.
Bryson jumping in head first to everything,
but making sure he's got Gabe with him,
while Gabe comes along tentatively.

Ride on the Gage Park train, the highlight of their day.

Spent a cold May morning with Uncle Daniel in the tractor.

Bear learned to eat apples, whole. He loves them.



I made the boys my house slaves.
Just kidding. They volunteered.

This one gave me a heart attack.

Dare. Devil.

Played in a rain storm.

First sit and splash in the puddle. Big fan of messes this one.

Lewis and Clark expedition for "treasures".
...like random pieces of metal along the lake shores.

Mom's roses were in full gorgeous bloom in May.

And a trip to Chick-fil-A after Barrett's one year check up.
 
 
Time seriously has been flying around here. All of May was filled with memory making fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment