Here's how I'm feeling right now:
How am I not nine months pregnant yet at this size?
Hemorrhoids are no fun and unfortunately won't be getting better until after baby arrives. Just keepin' it real. Doc says it's just a big vericose vein anyway.
Is my fanny really that big? Don't answer that.
I like my new haircut.I love feeling the baby moving. He's getting bigger every day, so each twist and turn, poke and prod is felt by me.
We're 99.9% sure about the name we've picked out.
Back pain is worse than it ever was with Gabe. Being older and out of shape probably contributes most to this.
My energy is pretty good today, most days I'm ready to crash by 7 pm.
My good friend Nana (also Gabe's daycare provider) had her baby boy last Friday. An early surprise for sure (four weeks early), but he weighed in at 6 lb. 1 oz. a healthy size for his early arrival. Baby and momma are doing great and he's adorable!
80 days left until my official due date. 65 days left until my imaginary perfect world due date.
Spring is in the air and I couldn't be happier.
Four days 'til spring break!
No comments:
Post a Comment