Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daddy Love

Have I ever told you what a great daddy my husband is? Well, whether I have or haven't. I'm going to tell you again.

Casey is an awesome daddy.

Right now as I write this he's putting Gabe to bed singing this silly song about blue shadows on the trail from the movie The Three Amigos. Even though he has homework out the wazoo to be doing right now he's making time to make his son feel special. And, he does this every day.

Gabe adores his daddy. "You're my favorite boy!", Gabe says to him. Of course, I'm "his favorite girl". And, he's our favorite "Gabe".

Last week I snapped some pictures of Casey and Gabe hangin' out together in the yard. These were actually unprompted by me. Gabe climbed on Casey's back and I just snapped away.

Gabe's hair was a dorky mess and Casey's beard was long overdue for a shave, but I LOVE these photos.






My two boys....soon to be three. I'm going to love seeing their bonds grow over the years. Father and sons. Brothers. Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment