Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Sunday, March 4, 2012

27 Weeks

27 weeks. 13 to go.

My body is ready for this baby to be out. Well, not really. But, my back would sure appreciate a break. At this point in the pregnancy back pain is really my only complaint. I'm keeping all the other lovely symptoms at bay with medicine when needed.

He's moving like crazy. He seems to have a pretty regular routine of awake and asleep. In the morning during 2nd period he's pretty busy (about 9:30 am), after school is out, early in the evening, and then again when it's time for bed. No uncomfortable kicks yet, but they're getting stronger with each passing week. He's growing rapidly and taking up more and more space so I've no doubt the uncomfortable stage is on its way soon.

I haven't had many pictures taken of myself lately, but this past week the weather was gorgeous, and the daffodils were all bloomed and pretty so I had Casey snap a few "belly" pics. I'm hoping to take shots every two weeks or so to watch the progress.



Gabe thought he needed a "belly" pic too.


I hope the flowers are blooming where you are too. We're looking at 70 degree temps again this week in Oklahoma. I think I might get the flowerbed cleaned out. Hopefully my back will hold together well enough for me to be able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment