When we got to Uncle Tom's farm they took the short ride from the barn to the manure pile. At first it was great. Riding a ranger is something Gabe's used to as Grami has a similar ride at her house. However, cows crowding in to give the Ranger a wash.....with their tongues....not on the approved list of Gabe activities apparently.
Safety first!
They even made Uncle Tom wear his seat belt.
He was taking deep breaths in and out.
I could hear him thinking...
"Be cool, be cool. It's not that scary."
Bryson on the other hand was thinking...
"Can we get in the manure now? I'm bored sitting on the ranger."
He's sort of nervous laughing in this picture.
"ha-ha....told you guys...not that scary. ha-ha-huh....."
We did let the boys get out of the ranger which was awesome for Bryson. Gabe on the other hand, made sure to stay close to me as all the curious cows came crowding in closer and closer.
This now makes perfect sense. We told B last week that someone should eat a cow pie. He said, "Gross!" I said, "B do you even know what a cow pie is?" Yes, Mom, it is a pile of cow poop. Wow I had no idea he was so smart, but I see now he has seen them first hand. :)
ReplyDelete