Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Friday, March 16, 2012

A Bull Obsession

Gabe is totally and completely attached to a stuffed bull. I've written about him before on here, so those of you that have been reading for any length of time already know this. The stuffed bull is called "Bull". Creative, right? Lately Gabe's been carrying him around book-belt-like ya know from the Leave it to Beaver style shows when kids didn't have backpacks, but instead belted their books together and carried them over their shoulders. What? You don't have any idea what I'm talking about? Okay. Never mind. I'll just show you what I mean.


Can you see that dimple?
I can.


Bull goes everywhere with Gabe. Well, almost. We told him he couldn't take him into the zoo when he went with his Grandma and Grandpa Danel last Saturday. We fear the day Bull gets lost. It's not pretty when we have to spend more than five minutes looking for him before bedtime. Ironically, though Gabe is always the one looking for him and the only one who actually knows where he left him!

It's a pretty cute attachment. I think I'll let him have it as long as he wants to.

No comments:

Post a Comment