Socks. They make my little one's heart happy. When I have a basket of fresh clean laundry the first thing he wants to do is stick his fingers through the holes of the basket searching for the first sock he can find. And, in true mean mommy fashion when he found the first sock I took it from him. It was clean! I didn't want his dirty drooling all over it! Here is the reward I received for my overbearing keep clean laundry clean attitude.
There was much wailing...
...and gnashing of teeth.
No worries though! Once he had gotten over the utter "shock" of being told he could not play with the clean socks, and after some determined tugging and pulling Gabe finally got what he wanted.
And, I just let him. It's dirty. So, that makes it okay.
And, he was happy...and I was happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment