This 10 month milestone is also marked by a couple of new developments. Gabe can stand on his own. He took a step today toward Libby, but promptly landed on his knees. He can wave bye-bye on command. Which I love! It is so adorable to watch. He has three teeth now. One on top right, and two bottom front teeth. He's all but off baby food in the jar. Which is nice for our pocketbook. Next up...potty training! Just kidding, it'll be a while before that day comes.
And, as is customary at our house on each monthly birthday, we took photos with the puppy. In honor of this Christmas month, the puppy is wearing an OU Santa hat, and Gabe is wearing a cute holiday outfit my good friend Nikki bought for him. This may be the last time he wears the shirt though, it was skin tight and a little short in the arms, okay more like a lot short.
Don't look at the short sleeves. DON'T. Quit it.
Oooo....Ahhhhh...pretty lights....and stuff.
Those are what I call luscious lashes.
Here Mom. Get my best side.
Maybe I can crawl up and out....maybe?
Guess not. Oh, dimple...aren't you sweet?
Only 13 shopping days left until Christmas. Guess I better sign off here and get busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment