Side note for a sec---I'm not really thrilled about the new GMA cast. I really, really liked the old one. I totally thought Chris Cuomo should have gotten the anchor job. It's not that I don't like George...he just doesn't seem like a cheery morning person to me. He seems more all business, all news. And, JuJu I really enjoy. It's just that she's not the loveable Chris Cuomo. I really enjoyed seeing Cuomo embarrassed on a daily basis and witnessing his entire face turn beet red for it. And, the first show as a new crew was totally AWKWARD! Even Robin Roberts said at the end, "It wasn't that bad was it?" Geesh! Okay, side note sec over.
So, YoYo Ma and this other kid were playing their strings on Good Morning America as Casey and I were watching and listening.
Casey, Gabe, and YoYo Ma.
Gabe was playing in his daddy's lap all la-di-da, la-di-da and as soon as the strings began it was like he was in a trance.
Gabe completely zoned in.
Gabe gets more comfortable.
Gabe slowly settled in, laying down for max comfort during the performance. His daddy couldn't have been prouder. He even went so far as to say, "Good boy, Gabe. You play the strings and be in the orchestra instead of the silly band."
YoYo Ma---Peace out.
No comments:
Post a Comment