Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Friday, February 4, 2011

A Gorgeous Warm Winter Day

Last Saturday, before Snowmageddon/Snowpocalypse/sNowtorious B.I.G./Winter Storm of the Century hit, it was an awesome 78 degrees here. By the way, you can thank Snowmageddon/Snowpocalypse/sNowtorious B.I.G./Winter Storm of the Century for the daily blog updates this week....I haven't been to school since Monday and will be out again today.

Anyhoo, we decided to take advantage of the rare January winter and head to the park. Sooner Park was jam packed with people, so apparently everyone else here had the same idea. Gabe was thrilled to be let loose to run. We saw a little action on the park toys and then meandered on down to the creek that runs through the park.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.



















Good bye park and good bye 78 degree weather. Return again soon, okay? Okay. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment