Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010 Part 3A of 3.

As you might recall, last weekend we had to make an emergency trip to Kansas and celebrated Easter weekend with my family. Well, back in Bartlesville we had to break a date with Casey's family for Easter dinner. So, this evening we went to Casey's mom's house and Gabe enjoyed another round of egg hunting.

And, these were real eggs. His Grandma Danel painted and decorated them herself and Gabe had a blast hunting them down.

Here are a few photos from this incredibly gorgeous spring evening.

On a side note, I'm so glad spring has arrived. I just want to pitch a tent, slip my king size bed inside of it and sleep outdoors tonight. But, I won't because number one my allergies are killing me as it is, and number two I doubt Casey will go for moving the king size bed into a tent.

Okay, on to the pictures.


Easter eggs!



Yummy Easter eggs.



There's one! Behind the bush, Gabe!



Gettin' 'em in the basket.



Look at those gorgeous rays of sun.



Gabe gets the egg in the corner,
as Grandpa Danel looks on.



A big basket of eggs, for a big happy boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment