***Warning: If you have a gag reflex to another person's snot, do not look at the following series of photos.***
Gabe is currently battling on two fronts. Front one, he was diagnosed with an ear infection on Thursday. Front two, while at the doctor's office she noted that he was cutting his molars. He's fighting courageously, but unfortunately the snot and fever are gaining ground.
We were watching the AMC awards this evening, after a dose of antibiotics for the ear infection and a dose of ibuprofen for the fever, he was in his jammies and snuggling with me and his bank-ee (blanket), when he crawled down off my lap and laid his precious little head on our living room rug and promptly went to sleep.
If I were a perfect mother I probably would have picked him up and taken him straight to his crib. However, being the imperfect photo-crazed, blog-like-crazy mom that I am, instead of doing that I ran for my camera.
No time for a story.
Poor baby.
This is life. This is real life. Like it or not, it's life.
More life and preciousness.
The clarity of this pool of snot kinda makes it look cool.
Here's a sweet photo to make up for my run of snotty ones.
Back to the grind tomorrow.
On a positive note, only five weeks of school left until summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment