Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gabe and Bull

Exhibit A: Bull


Exhibit B: Gabe



Exhibit C: A day in the life of Gabe's hands.....is exhausting.



Thanksgiving is coming....and at daycare today Gabe made the most adorable paper turkey. I was attempting to get a photo of him proudly showing off his turkey, but mostly I got a toddler yelling cheese and gobble, gobble and not looking at the camera and especially not holding up his turkey so we could see it. So, the following photos are the best I could do.


Oooohhhh, Gabe.


Now, can we see the turkey?


Hey, over here!


Well, close enough.


I love it when Gabe comes home with crafts. Even though I know he gets a considerable amount of assistance from his daycare provider in completing them, because he is after all only one, I still get a sense of pride at what he's created.

So, Renana....thanks for doing crafts with the kids!

4 comments:

  1. What have you done with my baby? Gabe looks like such a big boy in those pictures. Looking forward to next week. Please remind Gabe to pack Bull, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of Bull, did I get Bryson's back? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you haven't seen it, it must still be at mom's house. I was tempted to take it with us and just bring it back at Thanksgiving, because I wasn't sure how Gabe would handle the late night ride home without Bull to snuggle with. But, we ultimately decided to brave it without Bull. :-)

    ReplyDelete