Gabe and his cousin Bryson quite enjoyed the day outdoors playing on tractors and trucks and trailers. It was a little chilly, so we layered them up before we went out. And, surprisingly both stayed pretty well contained in the truck beds or on the trailer. Bryson was much more into helping than Gabe was. Gabe was mostly into snacking.
Casey only slashed his bibs twice with the chainsaw, and I only got stabbed once through my boot into my foot with one of the millions of tree thorns we encountered (although it took four days to heal and not feel like I had sprained my ankle), so all in all I'd say it was a pretty successful day safety-wise.
Here are some of the photos from the day. Due to Internet difficulties, I'll be posting the other half tomorrow.
Layered up and ready to head outside.
Mom backs the bobcat off.
Careful not to tip it...
Haha! It'll only hurt for a little while, Mom.
My two favorite boys.
Grami and Bryson
Yes, of the three I took, this was the best one.....
COME ON PEOPLE! GET IT TOGETHER!
Dad readying the chainsaws.
The boys get a fun ride with Grami.
Bryson scopes out the work scene, Gabe concentrates on his food.
Gabe checking out Daddy and Uncle Daniel's work.
Casey and Uncle Daniel workin' hard.
Dad loads up some timbers.
And, tomorrow I shall have more photos of the fruits of our labor!
Sure is warm in here.
ReplyDelete