Gabe was very well behaved in the chair even though his face was screaming I am not really happy about this and he was asking repeatedly to "yah-et down" (get down). He stayed in the chair the whole time and stayed very still. I think it was the fear that kept him sitting still and Daddy helped too.
And, since it was his "first"...sort of....I took along my camera for some photos.
Daddy goes first.
Gabe's turn!
Focusing on the man in the mirror.
He was so concerned.
Daddy helping to keep him from getting nicked.
Oh, those eyes really tell it all.
Feeling much more comfortable.
All cleaned up.
Cheese!
Lookin' sharp....and lookin' like a little man!
Hey Julie! I found your facebook profile on Jason Flick's wall and then clicked on your blog! What a cute little baby!! Amber (the girl cutting Gabe's hair) is our hair-do'er (as the girls call her!).
ReplyDelete