I've also included some random phone photos from Christmas time for this post.
First up the Christmas parade.
Want to see the difference in personalities for my children?
High fives from Barrett for the big scary reindeer.
Crouching in the back of the van from Gabe.
What a nice smile, Casey.
Boys...not so much.
I'll just take this.
Oh, no he didn't!
Barrett was fading fast.
He actually slept through most of the parade.
In my arms.
Bliss.
The back of one of Bev's handmade ornaments.
We use this collection for our Advent countdown.
An accidental angel imprint that only Gabe noticed.
Went all out with the pretty wrappings this year.
Baking cookies for Christmas with the Moore family.
Kisses under the mistletoe!
Awww....mushy stuff.
All those pretty wrappings.
Barrett eating Stephen's foot.
Stephen getting a little payback.
Neither of the boys minded being bit and/or sat on.
Gabe's first guitar.
He's in love with it.
He's already played me some songs.
I'll have to upload the videos some time.
Love this boy. Hope he plays half as well as his daddy someday.
Next up, Christmas in Kansas!






No comments:
Post a Comment