Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Colorado Vacation Day "Sometime Mid-Week"

So I found some photos that I didn't really write about in my logs. So these were taken mid week some time. Probably day five...maybe day six. :)

Oftentimes on trips to the bathhouse Casey would let the boys take turns driving. They absolutely loved it.





A couple of nights we saw this gorgeous moose very close to our campsite...I would say around 50 yards from our site. He was chowing in a horse corral. Someone said there's a male moose that hangs around the campground all the time. We're guessing this one was it since he was so unbothered by the people.





On to day six, my favorite day, in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment