Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Birthday Catch Up Blog

Last week I shared pictures of our fishing trip to the lake in celebration of Casey's birthday.

Tonight I shall share photos from our celebration with his family. His mom treated us to supper at La Fiesta, a local Mexican restaurant. Then, we all convened back at her house for Casey's favorite chocolate cake.

Here are some photos from Casey's 30th birthday celebration.


 30?!



Blow, Baby, blow.



Yum, yum!



Eating it straight off the table.



It was only a little bit messy.



Finger lickin' good.


I'm working on getting some photos from Casey's phone to the computer. We went to this awesome park in Owasso the other day and I didn't have my fancy-pants camera, so I used Casey's instead, but I'm having trouble accessing the photos. Hopefully I'll have that problem fixed by tomorrow.

Until then, have a super Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment