Proverbs 16:9

"In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps."
Galatians 5:25

"Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit."

Thursday, September 16, 2010

More of the Birthday Fishing Trip

Before I get to the rest of the fishing trip fun photos I must share a story from this evening.
I was in the kitchen cooking Casey's birthday supper and Gabe was brushing his teeth. He loves to brush his teeth, the time of day or convenience for Mommy matters not to him. He came into the kitchen and I told him it was time to go rinse. My intention was to take him into the bathroom and help him rinse at the sink. I was in the middle of scooping meatballs into the pan so off he trotted and a couple of minutes later reappeared in the kitchen....with wet hands and wet face. Thing is though, nobody else was in the bathroom to help him rinse....and he's not tall enough to reach the sink on his own....

What you're probably thinking right now is exactly what happened. Gabe rinsed his toothbrush and hands and face in the toilet. Yuck. All I have to say is yuck.

Okay, on to the rest of the photos.


 Oo-oo...got a bite!


Workin' it in.



Here fishy, fishy.


Wait for it....wait for it....


WHACK a fish!!


He was so excited.


Two proud fishermen.


Wait for it...wait for it....


WHACK a fish!!


Snack time. Haha!


 Peace out.


I am determined to go fishing more often. We had a blast. If you haven't been out to enjoy nature recently I encourage you to get out and enjoy it already!

No comments:

Post a Comment